|After a yoga class at the Soho House|
So this week I am making a goal to workout every day. I am going to start out very small because I want to succeed so I am going to do a ten minute daily workout that I can do at home and do a yoga class one day this week.
Join me in this challenge! I am going to allow my self to take 1-2 days off, if i need.
I am going to post every day the workout for you to do at home, the same one I am doing. Also, download the check off chart I made and put a check for every day you did some sort of exercise - this will help keep you on track! I can't wait to finally use all that Nike dry fit attire I bought and never used.
|Artwork by the arthlete|
When at home, put on a good song and get moving! I use spotify, you can find all my music under my user name Danielle Hamo
- Cry - Bingo players
- I found you - Axwell & max'c
- Lie to you - Brass knuckles (amtrac remix)
- Levels - Avicii
- Seek Bromance - TIm berg
- Hangover - Taio Cruz
- Bamboleo - Gipsy kings
- Waka Waka- Shakira
- Loca - Shakira
- I stretch for a few minutes before to prevent injury.
- Run in place for 1 minute
- 10 minute Workout A from Oprah, found here: http://www.oprah.com/omagazine/Ten-Minute-Strength-and-Toning-Workout/1
- you will need dumbbells but you can use canned vegetables or water bottles instead
- Below is a summary of the workout, but the link above has a detailed description of each move
|Use the link to download the full size image|
Come back tomorrow for the day 2 workout!