Im currently obsessed with asparagus. So here is a super quick asparagus side dish that takes less than 10 minutes that even I can do!
- Take fresh asparagus, wash them and cut off the end tips
- Sprinkle a small amount of olive oil over a cast-iron stove top grill (If you don't have one - you need to get one, you can make super quick and healthy dishes with this. You can grill veggies and proteins with no added fats and cooks very fast)
- Put the asparagus on the skillet over high heat
- Cook on both sides until you see grill marks and soft when inserting a knife, about 5-6 minutes
- Voila! Sprinkle a little salt and your done!
Grill boneless skinless chicken breast or tilapia fillet on the same skillet and you have a meal!
You can find out where to buy this skillet here: (its available at bed, bath, and beyond, macy's, or online)